The aim of the course:
The aim of the course is train airplane license holders to the level of proficiency necessary for the issue of a MCCI (A) certificate.
An applicant for the MMCI (A) course shall:
- hold or have held a CPL, MPL or ATPL in the appropriate aircraft category;
- have at least 1500 hours of flying experience as a pilot on multi-pilot operations.
- CPL (Frozen ATPL), PPL/IR or CPL/IR
- Part 1: teaching and learning that should follow the content of AMC1 FCL.920; 4 days – 25 hours
- Part 2: technical theoretical knowledge instruction (technical training); 2 days – 14 hours;
- Part 3: flight instruction. 3 hours of practical instruction, which may be flight instruction or MCC instruction on the relevant FNPT II/III MCC, FTD 2/3 or FFS, under the supervision of a TRI, SFI or MCCI